Preschools in Gurgaon building a solid foundation for the bright future of young children. It is no surprise that till the time a child doesn’t spend some time away from his family, it is difficult to build self-reliance. This independence and confidence get built in a child through his steps in preschool format. Thus, they gain favor from young and working parents.
Preschool offers a progressive environment which is set as per a curriculum but also is fun to learn in. It does not create a strict environment of normal school but also starts on the learning process. Subjects like languages, mathematics, and arts gain preference in top preschools in Gurgaon through fun learning methods. The most important aspect of these schools is to get the child away from the shadow of their parents for a few hours at least.
Lancers Startup – Top Preschool in Gurgaon
In today’s time of working families, taking care of kids while juggling with jobs is becoming a hassle. Most of the nuclear family setup in Delhi NCR consists of both working parents. The problem arises with families that have toddlers as the older kids to some extent are able to take care of themselves. This is where best preschools in Gurgaon like Lancers Startup come into the picture.
- Extended School Hours
- A team of experienced doctors and dietitians
- Pick and drop to office and home
- A warm and friendly learning environment
- Developing curriculum facilitating a child’s growth and personality development.
It is imperative for parents and families to do a thorough survey of the appropriate list of preschools in Gurgaon. Before narrowing down on any preschool, however, positively popular it may be, all parents should do research of their own. Make a list of the best school in the area with maximum facilities and security. Moreover, keep important facts like distance from home and the duration of school in mind.
Visit Top Preschools in Gurgaon
Once you have a list of preschool to check out, pay a visit to each and everyone to narrow the best option for your child. Moreover, during the visit, have a list of queries ready along with special attention towards school teachers, staff members, facilities and head of the preschool.
Some queries to get the answer for
- How clean and hygienic school is?
- The toys and books school offers are unbroken or not.
- Safety protocols have taken by the preschool.
- Availability of playground and running area for the child. How safe is the neighboring park for the child?
- Security system installed with the school.
- Curriculum the chosen preschool in Gurgaon follows and how does it connect with future school lessons.
- A regular report on the child’s behavior.
- What kind of food is served if the facility for lunch is there?
- Parents visitation pattern the preschool follows
- Is there a contract or form signed by both parents and preschool?
The moment you get a satisfactory response to your queries, it will become easier to choose one particular preschool for your child. If the list of schools is still extensive then go for one that offers maximum facilities and exposure to your child. The best part here is that you can change the preschool in Gurgaon you chose if the outcome is not fruitful.
Parents should make note of different kinds of facilities their chosen preschool offers for the betterment of the child.
- Experienced teachers and warm attendees.
- A medical room with at least first aid kit. A staff member with minimum first aid training in case of emergencies.
- Restroom with proper sleeping mats for nap times.
- Cafeteria with basic kitchen utensils.
- Some of the best preschool in Gurgaon also cater to transport and lunch facilities. As per your work schedule, these schools pick and drop your child from home. However, this facility may not be available with all preschools
The top preschools in this day and age aids parents in bringing out different aspects of a child’s personality. They build stepping stones to facilitate future education by familiarizing kids with numbers, colors, and alphabets. A proper set of activities brings out the interest zone of the child from an early age. This, furthermore, helps in developing the personality of the child through better communication and confidence.