Children walking into preschools in Gurgaon are gaining confidence to speak and communicate their wants and desires. However, to communicate effectively, they need to develop and perfect their language. Developing language involves more than just stringing words together. They are learning grimmer and including more and more words in their vocabulary. This will especially make for great storytelling time.
Preschools in Gurgaon Work on Vocabulary
When developing language and helping to communicate, most schools and parents focus on vocabulary. Children at preschool age are a curious lot who are also great imitator. They especially love imitating the adults they love like parents and teachers of the best preschools in Gurgaon.
- Children listen carefully to what their parents, family, and friends are saying and often repeat words after.
- This is one way children increase their vocabulary. Another way is through stories read aloud and new experiences like playing word puzzles.
- It is important for preschools in Gurgaon and parents to understand that children have extensive vocabulary even if they are not using all words.
Some things that children learn from stories, communicating with others and playing games are-
- Connecting words like ‘if’, ‘and’, ‘or’.
- Numbers in different forms like words and digits both.
- Names of different categories like fruits and birds.
- Name of relationships like grandpa, sister, and uncles.
- They can also name basic emotions like being happy, sad or angry.
Lastly, the vocabulary of your child will include some color names like red and brown. Moreover, they will also be able to develop an understanding of contrasting concepts like longer, larger and bigger.
Better Understanding of Grammar in Best Preschools in Gurgaon
The next aspect of language development includes forming sentences and learning grammar rules. With the use of connecting words, your child is able to form more intricate sentences. An example of this is ‘I don’t want to play because it is hot.’ They are at a stage where they want to show what they have learned even if it is basic sentence rules.
The point is they have learned something new and wish to share all their knowledge. They are not aware that most rules have to be bending a little. Top preschools focus on helping children to use identification words correctly. Such as ‘I’, ‘me’ and ‘you’ have to be used to connect with themselves and others. However, they are still young to learn to respond to all the questions correctly. For example, even if they wish to go to park them might respond by saying ‘I don’t wish to go to park’ if you ask a negative question like ‘Don’t you wish to go to the park?’
Preschools in Gurgaon Fixates Role of Playing Games in Language
Children at this age are confident in their decision especially when it comes to who can play and who is not allowed. They are able to communicate with other children to make this decision. They will be able to put in the reason for requiring certain objects from other children. An example of this is – ‘Can you give me a blue pencil? I want to color the sky’. Moreover, children start to play pretend and use tone and words to imitate other people.