As per known child specialists, a child who pushes people away is the one who is asking for more attention. This behavior in children attending Preschool in Gurgaon is one of the most challenging ones. The worrisome aspect is it is on an upward trend with surveys stating about 20% of the preschoolers suffered from them. On the other hand, about 10% of the tiny tots entering preschool develop some kind of challenging behavior. When not sending them to school isn’t an option, how to resolve this issue?
The answer is recognition and patience.
Recognizing Challenging Behavior in Preschool in Gurgaon
The first step is to recognize and categorize this challenging behavior in the child. Some common symptoms that you and your child’s preschool daycare teacher can look out for are –
- Gearing towards the destruction of property
- Behavior that invokes injury either for self or others
- Repetitive destructive behavior – Stereotypy
- Trying to eat anything and everything – Pica
- Trying run all over or away from a setting
- Trying to eat too much and fast
- Flopping on the floor or nail biting
Many parents question that raining child with such behavior is normal or not. The answer is yes but the difference is made when you address these issues. Moreover, parents and to some extent teachers of the Preschools in Gurgaon is responsible for changing this behavior in the child. Once we recognize the symptoms it is time for the next part of the solution.
Dealing in Challenging Behavior with Patience – Top Preschool in Gurgaon
Most of the pre schools in Gurgaon state that in order to deal with challenging behavior a lot of patience is needed. Both teachers and parents need to be ready for a few tough months. The key is not to give up as the end result will be the well-behaved child in future years. In order to successfully deal with this follow two steps.
- Evaluation – This is the first step for parents and teachers alike to deal with challenging behavior.
- In-depth analyses of the child’s behavior to figure out trigger words and situations.
- Two probable reasons for this behavior could be – the child wants a specific thing or is trying to worm his way out of.
- The situation could have taken place in the best preschool in Gurgaon you send your child to.
- Hence, knowing what triggers this behavior helps in finding a solution.
- A Positive Plan – The second part is to substitute a challenging one with a positive behavior plan.
- This helps in reinforcing a good behavior which brings in rewards for the child.
- It makes the child realize that a certain kind of behavior can help to gain what they want without much fuss. Thus, he will try to change his behavior accordingly.
Best Preschools in Gurgaon Count Small Wins
Most of the schools and parents should count even small changes in child exhibits. Once the above two steps gain credence on a daily basis, you can see a gradual but positive change in your child. Helping your child to make this transition even in a small amount can be rewarding for parents. It will have a positive impact on the child’s future as many top preschools in Gurgaon vouch for. At the level of preschool age, if the child is able to make a transition in their challenging behavior the future becomes easier to deal with. Thus, to reap the joy of a well-behaved child at a later stage, provide as much support and care as you can in this time