Children learn maximum through play, games, and toys. This is probably why preschool in Gurgaon center all the learning process on games and activities. The children at this age are not able to focus on many things for a long period of time. Thus, it is advisable to young parents to involve some interesting games and toys. Figuring out toys or activities that might interest your child depends to an extent on their age. Irrespective of the fact the toys are handmade, second hand or expensive/cheap if they can interest your child to learn something.
Preschool in Gurgaon Opinion about Toys and Games for Children
The most interesting and preferred toy for children is their parents and other adults. This case is specifically true in the scenario of children till primary age. Ensuring you put in a little effort and take out time to play games with your child will help them to learn new concepts easily. Mostly all parents have to do is sing or read aloud, sort out different colors or have a sit-down dinner with their child. Some safe and creative ideas many top preschool in Gurgaon use for engaging your child and teaching new concepts are
- Problem-based games like puzzles.
- Open-ended toys such as building blocks
Open-ended toys allow the child to use the same piece to create new things. Furthermore, problem-based games enforce child to use their intellect to solve them. Different age group of children opts for the different type of toys and games. Thus, we are listing below age-appropriate toys and games for your children to play with.
Toys and Games for Toddlers in Preschool in Gurgaon
Children at this age like to test their strength both physically and mentally. They more likely to enjoy and get creative with the following type of toys and games –
- Push along toys, teddy bears toy cars and rides on toys are some common type of toys for this age.
- It is advisable to give them cloth-bound books that they can’t be ripped apart.
- Puzzles and board games will be able to help them with using their intellect to get a solution. Moreover, puzzles that make a picture teach these little munchkins to try and try till they don’t fit together.
- Building blocks are personal favorite of many children in the best preschool in Gurgaon. Furthermore, children have a lot of fun in creating new shapes and then bringing it all down to start all over again.
- Another type of toys that parents should introduce is surprised toys where something pops out of the box as the child opens it. An example of this is Jack-in-the-box. However, parents should keep in mind that it does not scare the child much.
- Creative playtime including arts and crafts activities and games through paint, paper, and crayons. Children can try their hand in making paper hand puppets and also have a good time playing dress up.
- As already mentioned before, children love spending time with their elders, namely parents. One of the best ways to bond with your child is by reading their favorite stories. Singing their songs comes to a close second.
Activities to Interest Children in Top Preschool in Gurgaon
Activities involving household things like plastic cup and saucer are a great source of entertainment for children. They love playing make-believe games using everyday things that parents use. Moreover, children love playing out in the open garden and bright light. Hand over a spade and bucket to your child and see how he/she creates a beautiful castle in the sandpit. This is beneficial not only for mental growth but has a huge hand in the physical growth of the child. Open area to stretch arms and legs while running around helps the body muscle. Lancers Startup Preschool in Gurgaon fulfills all the needed activity in one go.