Preschool in Gurgaon is the first stage of ECE (Early Childhood Education). A good school will be able to lay a solid base of learning and developing the personality. Early childhood education constitutes of all programs and activities that the child performs before they move up to the serious learning process. Moreover, any and all activities, helping in the formation of solid learning base along with the beginning of social and emotional development comes under ECE.
Different Elements of ECE Best Preschool in Gurgaon Cater
Early Childhood Education includes two elements mainly – learning and care. However, the difference between what activities caters for which element is a popular debate topic for a long time. Furthermore, another topic up for debate is the quality of education that children gain and how complex they need to be.
The experienced leaders and teachers of the top preschool in Gurgaon work hard to make sure to maintain the good quality of education. Thus, the learning process should work in tune with following qualities-
- Warm and care which should nurture the personality of the child.
- A rich learning experience that will stimulate gradual improvement in the child’s development.
Critical Components of ECE Top Preschool in Gurgaon Caters
NEA (National Education Association) focuses on the high quality of education standard consisting of following elements-
- Curriculum – The education curriculum set should cover all the basics of child’s development.
- Health – An inclusive network should be available to communicate with parents regarding the health and nutrition of the child.
- Assessment – Children should undergo regular assessment in order to judge the level of education and make required improvements accordingly.
- Teachers – The best preschools in Gurgaon should make sure they employ teachers who are trained and highly educated.
- Class Size and Ratio – It is the imperative that class sizes along with teacher–student ratio are low and small respectively.
ECE Factors Influencing Efficient Learning Process
There are numerous factors that affect the quality of education a child receives. However, the top five that greatly impact the education are-
- Teachers and staff members school employs.
- Conducive environment set for the child.
- Appropriate schedule in regular intervals.
- Connecting and involving parents.
- Setting up groups for different activities.
However, teachers should ensure the children in one group are of different nature and qualities.
Other Influencing Factors in Best Preschool in Gurgaon
Apart from the five factors that are most influencing in nature, there are other things to keep in mind as well. Although they are not as important, they are no less influential.
- Proper Balance – The school should keep a complete and understanding balance of activities between the small and large group as well as an individual child.
- Schedule – The activities school schedules for children should not overwork or tire them out.
- Mission and Goal of Top Preschool – The school’s philosophy and goals should comprise of the overall development of the child’s personality.
- Base for Education – An environment should be set which will start with small concepts revolving around maths and literacy along with language for the child.
- Healthy and Hygiene – Food in form of snacks and meals should consist of some nutritious value.
- Connecting with Parents – The staff members caring for the children should connect with parents to relay the imperative development of the child.
- Activities and Games – The child should be engaged in educational activities in order to learn important lessons in a fun manner.
Role of Teachers in Maintaining Quality
Teachers along with parents play a primary role in providing top-notch quality of learning environment. They are able to guide and allow children with following skills –
- Developing reading and writing habits.
- Acquaint with language skills.
- Gain knowledge of the world around.
- Learn the shape and sounds of different letters and numbers.
- To recognize and count numbers.
The teachers working in the best preschool in Gurgaon make use of numerous strategies and plans that aid them in imparting above skills. Moreover, they ensure students gain an atmosphere where the inherent curiosity and passion for learning is encouraged. But to accomplish these teachers use different kinds of goals. Some of these goals include –
- Developing intellectual skills.
- Constant monitoring of progress made by children.
- Connecting with the guardians and parents.
- Safe and secure environment for little munchkins to grow into.
- Teaching young children about books, number, counting, letters, and creative activities like paint and languages.
The teachers also need to work on verbal and written communication of the child. These activities will only remain successful if the top preschools in Gurgaon work with the parents. However, this kind of attention impacts and influences children positively, when both parents and teachers work together, to fulfill all the needs.