Daycare school in Gurgaon is an excellent opportunity for your child to mix with other children. The children require the attention of not only adults but the company of their peers to blossom and flourish positively. They need to play with children their own age in order to gain confidence and become self-reliant. Furthermore, this playtime with their friends makes your child inculcate emotional and social qualities like sharing and bonding with others etc.
Parents and top daycare school in Gurgaon can help to improve the social qualities and skills by arranging for play dates and group sessions. Parents should have certain rules in place for these play times with peers and friends. However, parents with an introvert and shy children will need to deal with these play dates a little differently. Some tips for a hassle free and delightful time for your child is listed below.
Best Daycare School in Gurgaon Talk about Sharing Toys
- Sharing toys and games is never easy for children.
- They are generally very possessive about things that belong to them.
- But it is easier for outgoing children to share than it is for introvert children.
- If your child is shy and doesn’t like to share any of his belongings, then play time can become a little frustrating for all.
- Placate your child by saying that they don’t have to share all the toys. Only select few which are not his favorite will do.
- Give them the freedom to choose the toys and games in advance to share with their friends. This will help them to be in control of the situation.
- Try and bring out the new and unused colors or clay material to play with. As your child is yet to claim it as theirs, it will be easier to share with peers who are coming over.
- There is a possibility that your child might change his/her mind about sharing toys at a later time. Don’t be forceful. Calmly remind him of the conversation you both had regarding sharing toys. Moreover, also try to ensure other children have a good time.
Whether the play date is taking place in the daycare schools in Gurgaon or at your home, it is imperative to keep an eye on the children. But try not to hover and interfere unless totally necessary. The children are resilient by nature and can adapt to situations if given a chance. The main motto is to provide a surrounding which is warm and comfortable to explore new avenues.
Top Daycare School in Gurgaon Offer Tips for Firm Bonding
Apart from arranging playdates, there are few options parents and teachers can adapt to balance the child’s personality and help them form firmer bonds.
Set Positive Example
Children are curious and imitators by nature. They want to explore everything happening around them and follow all the actions that adults perform. Thus, they mostly ingrain the habits of their parents and teachers. Top Daycare school your child goes to plays an important role in teaching social skills. It is in essence connecting and bonding with other children. Parents can help their child to form these connections by teaching them to be kind and open. For this, they themselves have to portray a polite and caring attitude towards others.
Appreciation and Love
Most of the children derive their importance from the attention and love they receive from their parents. In order to build a positive self-identity and gain confidence to handle situations, they require unconditional support and love from their parents. This also helps the child to mix with other children and open for new challenges.
Another to keep in mind is appreciation. Appreciation they get from teachers of the best daycare school in Gurgaon is quite different from what they get from the parents. No matter how big or small a task, appreciation of the same plays a big role in building a good image for the children. Even appreciating saying ‘Good Morning’ can help to develop confidence and motivate the children to try and do better.